Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday dinner at Food Hedz

Hooray! Tonight I had the night off from cooking and went out to dinner with Brenda McDonnell, sister Sheila and our dear friend Ann Ray, who is celebrating a special birthday next Monday. We travelled two blocks to the Food Hedz World Cafe in a strip mall in Frisco, CO. If you haven't checked it out, you must. Fine dining in a very casual atmosphere with very fresh, creative food at great prices! Say Hi to Chef David and Hostess with the Mostess Patti (another Patti) when you are there! Check them out at http://www.foodhedz.com/ and check out the distinguished gentleman at the front of the photo - that would be Eddie! We were there with a group of Copper friends for a last minute reunion last spring.

Well, I will keep this short. Everyone is telling me I have way too much time on my hands to be writing daily blogs, but then again if you are reading this daily, you better get back to work, too!!!

No comments: