Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dedicated to the CUZ

This past week, Eddie was setting up his own blog to promote real estate in Breckenridge. Being ever the marketing expert, I suggested that I could do a recipe column titled "What's Cookin' in the County?" on his blog. NOT! It just wasn't the direction he wanted to go with http://www.summitcountyhome.blogspot.com/ .

So......voila....Live, Laugh, Love.....Leave...... My own blog to share my recipes, my thoughts, my limited French and my life after the kids leave.

This first posting is dedicated to our cousin Trina, who suggested Eddie set up a blog. Trina is a 20-year resident of Manhattan who just made a home purchase in Summit County, from none other than her favorite realtor guy, her cousin Eddie Bowers. In my first recipe column I will include the pasta I tried for the first time when "Cuz" was out accessorizing "Chez Trina" in October. We all loved it. It was an easy, nutritional pasta- a complete meal with a loaf of french bread and a bottle of red. Enjoy!
Patti

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hi Cuz,

I am very touched and honored to have a column dedicated to me. I love the blog and if you can't update regularly from Africa, please keep a diary so you can update when you get back.

Eddie should reconsider the 'cooking in the county' column idea. I love it.
xoxox,
cuz