Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi Friends,
I guess the point of a blog is to do a daily (or near daily) entry, so here goes. After spending hours on the computer yesterday, researching and designing my blog, I headed to the kitchen at 7:30 PM with no idea what to have for dinner. Eddie suggested "breakfast for dinner"-not my favorite. I thought I could do better. So, upon deciding that I deserved to celebrate success at getting the blog on-line, I made a pitcher of cosmopolitans! Thanks Bren, for that recipe after a great ski day last winter. I will include that recipe as we get closer to the holidays, so stay tuned!
But with the creative juices flowing after a few sips of my martini, I decided to try a recipe off the chicken broth box. Now doesn't that sound appetizing!? HA! But, needless to say, it was delicious, if you like coconut and curry, and it was ready in about 15 minutes. I would highly recommend this for a quick weeknight meal. I had several responses from friends that want to try the pasta recipe, so if you missed yesterday's entry check it out, too. I really don't intend to add a recipe everyday, but this one was just too easy and tasty not to pass along. Eventually I will include advice, humor and wisdom from this empty nest.
Thanks for reading!
Patti

1 comment:

Ter said...

Hey Patti,

This is cool. You must have lots of spare time now. Will keep checking in.
Kim and I just got back from Hilton Head for a week with her sister and brotherinlaw. Awsome place with good weather.

Later
Love Ter